Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I guess do what works:12/20/10

On Monday we went to a benefit dinner for Justice for Lily. There were quite a few people there but we sat at our own table and it was kind of off to the side. I could tell Kenz wasn't fully comfortable. We kept noticing her sliding down in her chair. When asked to sit up, you could tell she just didn't want to. I bent over and asked her what was wrong and I got her deer glare and I could see her playing with her tag. Kenz's comfort tool is playing with the side tag on a shirt. She just will rub it back and forth between her fingers. She told me she liked the floor. I had asked her if she felt more comfortable down there and she said yes. We allowed her to sit on the floor underneath the table(she was done eating). She just sat there smiling away when I would look at her. She was playing with her camera some of the time but she just sat there content.

No comments:

Post a Comment