Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Worries of a parent

On a daily basis I tend to worry or think about Kenz's future. It is usually after she does something silly or learns something new. Shes such a bright little girl but I worry if she will ever share her knowledge with the world around her. Next year she will be starting preschool and I worry about her talking to her teacher. She is such an absorber of knowledge. She learns so much when at daycare or school as she calls it and in sunday school. I feel like I am always telling people about new things she learned, it would just be nice for them to hear it firsthand. I just don't want Kenz looked over in a classroom because she doesn't talk. I'm hoping with continuing therapy she will blossom and become the chatter box she is at home everywhere she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment