Friday, March 18, 2011

dance=not so great. Toy Story=great

A few weeks ago Mackenzee started to have fun in dance and I was able to sneak out for the first time!!! The other parents were so surprised and proud of her. Now she is paranoid I am going to leave her and stays right at my side. This week they wanted a class picture of all the girls and even though I was right there she kept crying and not wanting to do it. She absolutely loves dance and sings the song for their recital all the time, she knows all the moves. But I'm having a feeling the recital will be a no go for her. Shes supposed to be in 3 different recitals, I think if she gets through one it will be a miracle. I just wish she was able to show the world the silly girl she is. Unfortunately not many people see the full Kenz we do or my parents do. Shes in such a funny stage right now.

She is obsessed with Toy Story!! Last weekend I took her to Toy Story on Ice and she loved it!! She enjoyed walking around the Palace until a lot of people were there then it got to be too much so we went to our seats. Shes always doing Toy Story puzzles. My most favorite thing is she constantly quotes Toy Story. Her favorite to say is,"its a lunch box! He got a lunch box. Who invited that kid?"

No comments:

Post a Comment