Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/27/10-New day, new attempt

Today Kenz walked into the drs office on her own. I'm realizing if I hold Jaxon then she realizes I cannot hold her and she will walk in on her own. Her doctor wanted to try something new today. For the first ten minutes I sat next to Kenz like usual on the couch. Her dr said on the other side and was playing with her light up shoes. After a few minutes I turned my back to them but stayed in the same spot on the couch. Every few minutes I slowly inched my way towards the end of the couch. Then the dr brought me his chair and I sat in that still with my backs to them. Again I slowly inched away but this time it was towards the door. Jaxon and I remained by the door while Kenz and her dr played catch. I swear shes going to play baseball soon! She was catching every throw from the dr and she was throwing far. Only a few times did Kenz come to talk to me, but it was more talking to Jaxon. At the end of course she asked me for a picture. I asked her if she could ask her dr for one. She did the finger in mouth and was grabbing her tag. So her dr said if she could point to where the pictures are made then they will. Of course she pointed to it. He picked her up and as proud as can be she put both hands in the copier.

No comments:

Post a Comment