Thursday, October 28, 2010

6/2/10

My initial fear was beginning to simmer down. I just kept telling myself early intervention is the key and with our support Kenz will make it through this. I will do everything in my will to advocate what is best for my children. I was still always unsure of what to expect at therapy. When we arrived Kenz wanted nothing with wanting to walk through the door. Once we were in therapy room she sat on the couch between Fred and I. She sits so close that I feel like I'm going to slowly tip over because of the pressure shes putting on me. Today it took her only half of the session and then she got down on the floor and engaged in play. She was very intrigued by the wind up toys and how they would go on the carpet versus the mat. At the end of the session she remembered about making pictures but wanted nothing to do with getting near the machine. Fred made a copy of his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment